Food technology deals with the scientific understanding about the food we eat, its production process, packaging and preservation techniques. A degree in this field can get you the job of a Food Quality controller, Research Officer or a Packaging Manager. The courses under this include:
- B. Sc in Food Processing and Technology
- B. Sc in Food Storage, Preservation and Food Tech.
- B. Sc in Food Technology (Bio-Chemical Engineering)
- Diploma in Fish Processing Technology
- Diploma in Sugar Technology
- B. Sc in Food Preservation and Processing
- B. Sc in Food Processing
For those of you who want to try something other than the food technology field can consider the following options:
Have you found what you were looking for? We have something which may interest you, looking at growing queries we are scheduling a FREE career counselling conference where you can talk directly with expert on call and clear your doubts. If you are interested then send ‘12th Food Technology’ to 09223405555. We will get back to you with conference date and time details.
Click here to explore about us and our products.